It is our pleasure to invite you to The On-line International Week: Teaching and Staff Training: New European Trends in Psychology and Educational Sciences, organize by The Erasmus Department of the Faculty of Psychology and Educational Sciences, together with the Centre for International Cooperation at Babes-Bolyai University, Romania, which will take place between 19 and 23 of April 2021.
Our on-line event aims to bring together staff from partner institutions to strengthen international networks, exchange good practice and develop personal and professional skills relating to cutting edge topics in student support, in the field of Psychology and Educational Sciences.
International Week will have two main components: (1) Teaching and (2) Staff Training.
- Teaching: You can teach online to the students from Babes-Bolyai University, topics on your expertise field
- Staff Training: You can participate at several webinars in the field of Psychology or Educational Sciences
If you are interested in participating in this event, please fill the application form, available here:
The deadline for applying is 10 of April 2021.
There is not registration fee.
Below please find a preliminary program of this event.
April 19 (Monday)
International Week Opening
Presentation of Babeș-Bolyai University
Cluj-Napoca Virtual Live Tour
3 Keynote Speeches
April 20 (Tuesday), Aril 21 (Wednesday), April 22 (Thursday)
Parallel Webinars (2 or 3 parallel webinars/ day)
- Project Management
- Innovative didactics perspectives in the Nordic, Francophone and, Asian area
- SELF kit: A preventive-curative counselling program
- Providing meaningful feedback for students
- Gamification in Higher Education
- The awareness and practice of intercultural communication for pre-service teachers
- Students with disabilities in universities. Facilitating factors to access and inclusion
April 23 (Friday)
Presentation of the Partner Universities for Romanian students planning or curious about studying abroad in the field of Psychology or Educational Sciences
We are looking forward to see you on-line!
If you have any further questions, please contact us at erasmus.psyed(at)outlook.com