Patrick Launhardt (organization)
General principles of valuation
Different valuation approaches
- Discounted cash flow
- Valuation with multiples
- Role of real options in valuation
Specific issues in valuing companies
- Non-operating assets
- Corporate and personal taxes
- Pensions and other liabilities
Relevant legal and institutional norms
Application in case studies, e. g.,
- Fairness opinions
- Squeeze-out valuation
- Goedhart, M./ Koller, T./ Wessels, D. (2010): Valuation: measuring and managing the value of companies, 5. Aufl., New York 2010
- Drukarczyk, J./Schüler A. (2014): Unternehmensbewertung, 7. Aufl., München
- Richter, F. (2005): Mergers and Acquisitions: Investmentanalyse, Finanzierung und Prozessmanagement, München 2005
The course is open for
Bachelor of Science (4 credit points)
Exam is in "open" form.
28 July 2016, 4-6 p.m.
Location: Ulm University, "Hörsaal Chirurgie"
Date and time
First lecture: 28th April 2016.
Further lectures on: 12th May; 2nd June; 9th June; 16th June; 30th June; 7th July.