- Since November 2019: Doctoral Student at the Institute of Statistics, Ulm University
- Since October 2019: Doctoral Student at Boehringer Ingelheim (Biberach)
- May 2017 - September 2019: Biostatistician at Datamap GmbH in Freiburg
- October 2014 - April 2017: Studies of Mathematical Biometry (M. Sc.), Ulm University.
Title of Master's-Thesis: Multistate Modeling of Clinical Hold in Randomized Clinical Trials
- October 2011 - October 2014: Studies of Mathematical Biometry (B. Sc.), Ulm University
- Nießl, A., Beyersmann, J., & Loos, A. (2020). Multistate modeling of clinical hold in randomized clinical trials. Pharmaceutical statistics, 19(3), 262-275.
- Nießl, A., Allignol, A., Beyersmann, J., & Mueller, C. (2021). Statistical inference for state occupation and transition probabilities in non-Markov multi-state models subject to both random left-truncation and right-censoring. Econometrics and Statistics.