Workshop "Bayesian Clinical Trials" - October 4 + 5, 2017
Workshop: "BAYESIAN CLINICAL TRIALS"
Joint workshop of Ulm University, Institute of Statistics and the IBS-DR working groups "Bayes Methodik" (Bayes Methodology) and "Pharmazeutische Forschung" (Pharmaceutical Research).
This workshop will provide an introduction to the application of Bayesian methods in clinical trials. Topics like Bayesian meta-analysis, prior derivation, hierarchical models and probability of success will be discussed.
October 4, 2017
- 10:00 - 10:25 Registration and welcome coffee
- 10:25 - 10:30 Welcome from the organizers
- 10:30 - 17:30 Talks
- 12:30 - 13:30 Lunch break
- 15:00 - 15:30 Coffee break
October 5, 2017
- 09:00 - 17:00 Talks
- 11:00 - 11:15 Coffee break
- 12:15 - 13:15 Lunch Break
- 15:15 - 15:45 Coffee break
- Essentials of Bayesian Statistics
- Systematic Reviews
- Bayesian Meta-Analysis and Hierarchical Models
- Prior Distributions
- Predictions, Probability of Success
- Survival Analysis
- Other Applications
- Dr. Simon Wandel, Novartis
- Dr. Beat Neuenschwander, Novartis
For accomodation there is a limited number of reserved rooms on a self-payment basis. When booking please refer to the code. More information you will find under this link.