Nanocatalysis and Femtochemistry - Open Positions
Internships for Students
University students, but also High School students are encouraged to contact our laboratory for internship and undergraduate laboratory experiment opportunities.
Undergraduate Student Positions
Bachelor theses opportunities in our laboratory:
- "Femtosecond-laser spectroscopy of metal oxide surfaces"
- "Scanning tunneling microscopy and photochemistry of graphene supported metal clusters"
- "Measurement of ultrafast laser pulses in the time- and frequency-domain"
- "Time-of-flight mass spectrometry"
- "Electrospray mass spectrometry"
- "Ion trap mass spectrometry and gas phase reaction kinetics"
Diploma and Master theses are available in our laboratory:
- "Catalysis in a trap: Femtochemistry with levitated metal-organic cluster complexes"
- "Landau damping in ultra-thin magnesium oxide films" (download pdf)
- "Laserpulsformung mit einer computer-gesteuerten Flüssigkristallmaske zur Steuerung
photochemischer Reaktionen" (download pdf)
Graduate Student Positions
Please ask for oppotunities to write a Doctoral Thesis in our laboratory.
Please feel free to contact us for current Post-Doc opportunities.