SolChem Ulm - International Symposium on Solar-Driven Chemistry
SOLCHEM aims at bringing together researchers interested in (solar) light-driven chemistry so as to generate a central platform for diverse research areas including
- Photochemistry and Photocatalysis
- Organic Photovoltaics and Dye-Sensitized Solar Cells
- Light-driven Mechanisms, Spectroscopy and Photophysics
- Photoelectrochemistry and Photochemical Devices
- Photodynamic therapy and light-induced theranostics
The three-day event will deliver focused research talks by established scientists as well as young researchers and will offer ample opportunities for scientific exchange and networking.
We are looking forward to welcoming you to beautiful Ulm in October 2017.
Location: Ulm University, N27, Multimedia room