Dr.-Ing. Frederic Knabe
rgtabs: Main Menue
- Interference Networks
- Achievable Rates with Finite Constellations
- (MIMO) Cognitive Networks
- Amplify-and-Forward Relaying
- Johannes Georg Klotz, Frederic Knabe, and Carolin Huppert, "Resource Allocation Algorithms for Minimum Rates Scheduling in MIMO—OFDM Systems", in Proc. Multi-Carrier Systems & Solutions 2009, vol. 41, pp. 79-88, Herrsching, Germany, May 2009.
- Frederic Knabe, Moritz Wiese, Carolin Huppert, and Johannes Klotz, "The Wideband Slope Region of BPSK and QPSK for Broadcast Channels in the Low-Power Regime", in Proc. 2009 Information Theory Workshop, pp. 440-444, Taormina, Sicily, October 2009.
- Moritz Wiese, Frederic Knabe, Johannes Klotz, and Aydin Sezgin "The Performance of QPSK in Low-SNR Interference Channels", International Symposium on Information Theory and its Applications (ISITA), pp. 708-713, Taichung, Taiwan, October 2010.
- Johannes Klotz, Frederic Knabe, and Martin Bossert "Combined Resource Allocation and Antenna Selection for the MIMO-OFDM Downlink", 15th International OFDM-Workshop, Hamburg, Germany, September 2010.
- Frederic Knabe and Aydin Sezgin, "Achievable Rates in Two-user Interference Channels with Finite Inputs and (Very) Strong Interference", 44th Asilomar Conference on Signals, Systems, and Computers, pp. 2050-2054, Pacific Grove, CA, USA, November 2010. (finalist of best student paper contest)
- Frederic Knabe and Aydin Sezgin, "Achievable Sum-Rates in the Two-User Gaussian Multiple-Access Channel with a MIMO-AF-Relay" (accepted), 19th European Signal Processing Conference (EUSIPCO), pp. 1829-1833, Barcelona, Spain, August 2011.
- Frederic Knabe and Carolin Huppert, "Reducing the Receiver Complexity by Applying Tomlinson-Harashima Precoding in Quantized Broadcast Channels", 8th International Symposium on Wireless Communication Systems (ISWCS), pp. 614-618, Aachen, Germany, November 2011.
- Frederic Knabe, Omar Mohamed, and Carolin Huppert, "Superiority of TDMA in a Class of Gaussian Multiple-Access Channels with a MIMO-AF-Relay", 9th International Symposium on Wireless Communication Systems (ISWCS), pp. 621-625, Paris, France, August 2012.
- Frederic Knabe, Omar Mohamed, and Carolin Huppert, "Achievable Sum-Rates in Gaussian Multiple-Access Channels with MIMO-AF-Relay and Direct Links" (accepted), 2012 Information Theory Workshop (ITW), Lausanne, Switzerland, September 2012.
- Carolin Huppert, Frederic Knabe, and Johannes Georg Klotz, "User Assignment for Minimum Rate Requirements in OFDM-MIMO Broadcast Systems", Electronics Letters, vol. 45, no. 12, pp. 621-623, April 2009.
- Johannes Georg Klotz, Frederic Knabe, and Carolin Huppert, "Resource Allocation Algorithms for Minimum Rates Scheduling in MIMO-OFDM Systems", European Transactions on Telecommunications, vol. 21, no. 5, pp. 449-457, August 2010.
- Heuristic Scheduling Approaches with Minimum Rate Requirements for OFDM Broadcast Channels in Multi-Antenna Environments
- Der DA-Algorithmus vom Standpunkt nicht-klassischer Optimierungsverfahren
- Teaching assistance, SS 2009
Einführung in die Nachrichtentechnik
- Partial teaching assistance, WS 2009/10, Information
Applied Information Theory
- Teaching assistance, SS 2010, Information
- Teaching assistance, SS 2011, Information
- Teaching assistance, SS 2012, Information
- Teaching assistance, WS 2010/11, Information
If you are searching for a thesis topic, please contact me via e-mail or come to my office.
- Omar Mohamed, "Transmit Strategies for MIMO Multi-User Systems with Multi-Antenna Amplify-and-Forward Relays", Master's Thesis, April 2012.