Recognition of Academic Achievements Obtained Abroad
Academic achievements obtained abroad are recognised by the Examination Board upon request from the student.
The application must be made in writing - preferably via email.
Please submit the following documents:
- Cover sheet (Bachelor, Master)
- Application form and additional pages (if you wish to have more than one subject recognised) can be downloaded here. Please also see form completion assistant. NOTE: If you can't open the applications form(s) with your browser, please use a PDF reader (e.g. Adobe Reader)
- Transcript of Records (will be issued by the foreign university in a timely manner and send to the student) a copy will be sufficient - you should never give the original document to anyone, however, please don't hand in an unofficial transcript or something similar.
- Performance record of Ulm University
- Learning Agreement(s) (please consolidate agreements in one single document)
- Module description(s) (please consolidate descriptions in one single document and refer to the originals - if possible)
- appropriate information about the achievements (summaries, bibliographical references,...) - if possible
Please hand in all documents consolidated and in PDF format using the following naming convention: Surname_Firstname_documentname.pdf (e.g. Doe_John_Transcript.pdf). Your application must obtain at least six files. Please make sure that no file is larger than 1.5 MB. In the internet you will find plenty of tools to consolidate / minimise your PDF files.
Please send your application via email to wiwi-auslandsstudienberatung(at)uni-ulm.de
It may take up to four weeks to process your application.
For questions concerning the entire application process, please always contact the Studies Abroad Advisory Service first.