We particularly welcome papers that can be illustrated by a demonstration, and we will organize the conference in order to best accommodate these papers, whatever their category.
As usual, it is planned that a selection of accepted papers will be published in a book by Springer following the conference (Springer LNEE series, SCOPUS and other important indexed, see http://www.springer.com/series/7818).
Authors are requested to submit PDF files of their manuscripts using the paper submission system.
Paper Submission Site (EasyChair)
We distinguish between the following categories of submissions:
- Long Research Papers are reserved for reports on mature research results. The expected length of a long paper should be in the range of 8-12 pages, including references.
- Short Research Papers should be in the range of 4-6 pages, including references. Authors may choose this category if they wish to report on smaller case studies or ongoing but interesting and original research efforts.
- Demo Submissions - System Papers: Authors who wish to demonstrate their system may choose this category and provide a description of their system and demo. System papers should not exceed 6 pages in total.
Templates for formatting
The file Art Guidelines.pdf explains the requirements for submitting figures that are acceptable. Please pay particular attention to the guidelines about colour figures.
IWSDS 2015 requires that all authors wishing to present a paper take into account:
- The paper is substantially original and will not be submitted to any other conference or journal during the IWSDS 2015 review period.
- The paper does not contain any plagiarism.
- The paper will be presented by one of the authors in-person at the conference site according to the schedule published. Any paper accepted in the technical program, but not presented on-site will be withdrawn from the official conference proceedings.