Dr.-Ing. Mostafa Hosni Mohamed
- Reed-Solomon codes over the complex field
- Combinatorial metric.
- Decoding Beyond half the minimum distance.
- Soft decoding of Reed-Solomon codes.
- List decoding.
- Euclidean Algorithm
- Reduced List-Decoding of Reed–Solomon Codes Using Reliability Information, 21st International Symposium on Mathematical Theory of Networks and Systems (MTNS 2014), Groningen, the Netherlands.
- Deterministic Compressed Sensing with Power Decoding for Complex Reed–Solomon Codes, 10th International ITG Conference on Systems, Communications and Coding (SCC 2015), Hamburg, Germany.
- A Chase-like decoding algorithm for Reed–Solomon codes based on the extended Euclidean algorithm, 10th International ITG Conference on Systems, Communications and Coding (SCC 2015), Hamburg, Germany.
- Combinatorial Metrics and Collaborative Error/Erasure Decoding for Translational Metrics, IITP RAS 39th interdisciplinary School-Conference “Information Technologies and Systems (ITaS 2015), Sochi, Russia.
- Recursive Enhancement of Intrinsic Soft Information for Complex Reed–Solomon Codes, Compressed Sensing Theory and its Applications to Radar, Sonar and Remote Sensing (CoSeRa 2016), Aachen, Germany.
- Guruswami–Sudan List Decoding for Complex Reed–Solomon Codes, 11th International ITG Conference on Systems, Communications and Coding (SCC 2017), Hamburg, Germany.
- Construction and Decoding of Rank-Metric Based Multi-Memory Codes (2012), Ulm, Germany
Advanced Channel Coding
- Summer Semester 2013
- Summer Semester 2014
- Summer Semester 2015
- Summer Semester 2016
- Winter Semester 2012/2013
- Winter Semester 2013/2014
- Winter Semester 2016/2017
- Communications Engineering Lab, SS 2013
- Einführung in die Nachrichtentechnik Praktikum, WS 2014