Supervising Graduate Students
On the following pages you will find information about the Graduate School’s recruitment service, supervisors' responsibilities, general regulations and the Thesis Advisory Committee (TAC). If you have queries that cannot be answered through reference to the various sections, please feel free to contact us.
The Graduate School provides a wide range of services. Our offers include:
- support in recruiting excellent PhD candidates
- mobility programme for students' research stays in Germany or abroad
- postdoc fellowships to fill the gap between graduation and postdoc position
- gender programmes, such as financing of daycare for PhD students with children
- financing of travel costs for external supervisors who attend intermediate exams or final disputations in Ulm.
International Graduate School in Molecular Medicine Ulm
Phone: +49 731 50 36290
Fax: +49 731 50 36292