The Institute of Microelectronics at the University of Ulm focuses on CMOS analog and digital integrated circuits and systems. We offer an excellent infrastructure for the analysis, simulation, design and testing of electronic circuits on an almost industry level standard.
Our expertise and experience spans from transistor level circuit design in micro- and nanometer CMOS technologies, mixed-signal microsystems, sensory and actor functions, algorithmic research in signal processing, to high-level system design and optimization strategies of integrated circuit architectures. For our work, we define several research goals, which find there influence into all of our projects:
- integrated circuits and systems for novel applications such as biomedical implants
- integrated circuits which functionalize microsystems
- self-correcting and adaptive integrated circuits and systems
- new algorithms for use in digital integrated circuits
- optimization strategies for integrated circuit design
More see Topics