Prof. Dr. Anke Huckauf
Anke Huckauf (married, two children) studied psychology in Mainz and Aachen. In 96, she finished her doctoral thesis at the RWTH Aachen on perceptual performances in peripheral vision.
After several stays abroad she became a Juniorprofessor at the Bauhaus-Universität Weimar. In 2006, she did her habilitation at the Universität Erlangen-Nürnberg on attentional processes in reading.
Since 2009, she is chair of General Psychology at University of Ulm.
Head of Dept. General Psychology
✉ Anke Huckauf
☎ +49-(0)731/50 31150
Semester: Mon 9:00 - 10:00 a.m.
Semester break: on appointment
- Reading: perception, attention, object recognition
- eye movements
- visual perception out of focu
- Media from a cognitive psychology perspective: Perception, imagination, learning
- Interaction with media / cognitive ergonomics:
- Spatial cognition, depth perception