Our research focuses on risk management, empirical finance and investment management. Below we list some examples for research questions that we address in our work:
- What is the relevance of contagion in the euro debt crisis?
- How should one estimate the systemic risk of banks?
- How should one estimate the risk of a housing crash?
Publications of our institute can be found on the individual member pages.
Are you interested? Please get in touch with us to discuss possiblities for co-operation. Among other things, we can offer
- Master theses (students work on topics suggested by you, or we bring in ideas from current research).
- Mission-oriented research
- In-house seminars