Tim studied Mathematics and Economics ("Wirtschaftsmathematik") at Ulm University and at Fudan University, Shanghai. He gained experience by working in Investment Banking and for a Big Four accounting firm.
- Financial Markets
- Market Microstructure
- Forensic Finance
- Empirical Asset Pricing
- Market Manipulation
- Crypto Assets
with Andre Guettler.
- Spanish Finance Association (AEFIN) Finance Forum 2021
- AEFIN PhD Mentoring Day 2021
- International Young Finance Scholars Conference (Peking University) 2021
- German Finance Association (DGF) Annual Meeting 2021, Innsbruck
- Swiss National Bank (SNB) Microstructure Conference 2021, Zurich
with Andre Guettler.
- Spanish Finance Association (AEFIN) Finance Forum 2022, Santiago de Compostela
- AEFIN PhD Mentoring Day 2022, Santiago de Compostela
- British Accounting and Finance Association 2022, Bristol
- Auckland Centre for Financial Research Conference on Derivative Markets 2022
- MIT Golub Center for Finance and Policy (GCFP) 2022, Cambridge, MA
- Boca Corporate Finance and Governance Conference, Boca Raton, FL (scheduled)
- Paris December Finance Meeting 2022 (scheduled)
It has been included into the discussion paper series of the Halle Institute for Economic Research (IWH).
There is also a short and non-technical Medium article covering our main findings.
- Swiss Derivative Awards 2022, First Prize (5 000 CHF)
- CFA Quant Awards 2022 (500 EUR), CFA Society
- BAI Science Award 2020 (1 000 EUR) of the German Association for Alternative Investments (Bundesverband Alternative Investments e.V.)
- Dr. Hans Riegel Award 2015, First Prize in Mathematics (600 EUR), University of Düsseldorf
- Winter 2022/2023: Research in Finance
- Winter 2022/2023: Fundamentals of Business Administration
- Winter 2022/2023: Business Unit Strategy and Corporate Finance
- Summer 2022: Valuation
- Summer 2022: Project Class Asset Management
- Winter 2021/2022: Research in Finance
- Winter 2021/2022: Introduction to Business Administration
- Winter 2021/2022: Business Unit Strategy and Corporate Finance
- Summer 2021: Valuation
- Summer 2021: Project Class Asset Management
Phone: +49 731 50 - 3 10 33
Fax: +49 731 50 - 3 10 32
Institute of Strategic Management and Finance