Students of Management and Economics

Since 2009 the Faculty of Mathematics and Economics has provided its own Studies Abroad Advisory Service. The advisory service seeks to assist students with the planning and organising of one or more semesters abroad, answers the most frequent question about the application procedure and helps students to have their  credits adequately recognised.

The current activity report can be downloaded here.

Advising Appointment - Schedule

The Studies Abroad Advisory Service supports students who are interested in a semester or internship abroad concerning planning and organising their stay in a foreign country.

Please arrange for a personal advising appointment  via email to minimise waiting time. 

Prior to the advising appointment students interested in one of our programmes should consult the web pages of the  International Office and the Faculty for initial information. Furthermore, students need to have an idea about which foreign university and lectures they wish to visit.

During the advisory appointment we will draw up a current study curriculum illustrating  the study progress and pointing out which lectures have to be attended abroad in order not to fall behind.

The necessary Learning Agreement will be prepared on the basis of this curriculum. Of course, we will also answer all unresolved questions. Please allow about 30 minutes for the appointment.

After your return from abroad, please contact the Studies Abroad Advisory Service for the recognition of your study and exam achievements obtained abroad. For this you need the transcript of records that will be issued and submitted  by the foreign university. For more information, please see information on the recognition of academic achievements.


Form Completion Assistant

This file is only available in German.


Professor An Chen

ERASMUS coordinator responsible for Management & Economics

Please contact Professor Chen only via email.

For general, non-specific questions concerning the application procedure, nomination, prolongation etc., please contact the International Office.