- since 2017: Research Assistant at the Institute of Energy Storage and Conversion (EWS), University of Ulm-Germany
- 2017: Research Assistant at the Fraunhofer Institute for Industrial Engineering (IAO), Stuttgart. Topic - Market Communication and Brand Messaging Strategies of Light Electric Vehicles
- 2012 – 2015: M.Sc. in Energy Science and Technology with Emphasis on Electrochemical Energy Storage (Lithium Batteries and Fuel Cells), University of Ulm. Thesis Topic – 3D simulation and modelling of Mixed Electrodes batteries.
- 2010 – 2012: Production Engineer, United Plastics Products Company Ltd., Saudi Arabia.
- 2005 – 2010: B.Eng. in Electrical Engineering, University of Notre Dame-Lebanon. Thesis Topic – 3 Phase AC/DC/AC frequency controlled Inverter Hardware/Software.