The IWSDS 2012 program committee is very happy to announce that following invited speakers have kindly accepted to participate in the workshop:
- Jérôme R. Bellegarda, Apple Inc., USA
"Spoken Language Understanding for Natural Interaction: the Siri Experience"
- Axel Buendia, SpirOps, France
"From informative cooperative dialogues to long term social relation with a robot"
- Jonathan Ginzburg, University Paris-Diderot, France
- Alex Waibel, KIT, Germany; CMU, USA and IMMI, France
"Multi- and Cross-Lingual Dialog Systems"
- Marilyn Walker, University of California at Santa Cruz, USA, Jennifer Sawyer, Grace Lin and Sam Wing
"Does personality matter?: Expressive Generation for Dialogue Interaction"