Master of Science in Pharmaceutical Biotechnology
Applications (including all supporting documents) must be submitted in paper form and received by Ulm University, Albert-Einstein-Allee 5, 89081 Ulm by the application cut-off date.
Ulm University does not accept applications and supporting documents/certificates sent by email.
You qualify for the admission procedure with a bachelor's degree with above-average exam results in Pharmaceutical Biotechnology or another programme with largely equivalent content. Valid proofs of above-average exam results are:
- a bachelor's degree with an overall final grade of 2.5 or better;
- if you have not yet completed your bachelor's degree: the study achievements and exam results obtained up to the application cut-off date with overall credit points of at least 140 (ECTS) and an overall grade of 2.8 or better;
- students whose native language is not German, are required to provide additional proof of sufficient German language proficiency;
- for further requirements and admission procedures, please see the admission statute.
For further requirements and admission procedures please see the admission statute.
If not stated otherwise, please attach single copies of the following documents to your online application:
- application form (original);
- data protocol (protocol of the online application);
- if you have completed a higher education degree: bachelor’s degree certificate or a degree which is recognised as equivalent at the level of at least three years of study in Pharmaceutical Biotechnology or in a related programme, as well as a transcript of records issued by the higher education institution stating subjects, grades and credit points;
- if you have not yet completed your higher education degree: transcript of records issued by the higher education institution stating all study achievements and exam results, including subjects and grades as well as a preliminary overall grade and overall credit points (ECTS/CP) obtained up to the application cut-off date;
- form for additional subject-specific details (information on how to complete this form can be foung here);
- for claims of hardship: proof of exceptional case of hardship (detailed explanation and supporting documents);
- for name changes: certificate of name change;
- if the study qualifications were not obtained at a German-speaking institution or were not taught in German, additional documentation is required:
- copy of the original certificates and copy of the certified translations into German or English, as well as grading system of the foreign institution;
- applicants from China, Mongolia, Vietnam: the original of the APS certificate;
- proof of required German language proficiency (e.g. DSH-2, TestDaF 4 x 4, telc Deutsch C1 Hochschule, higher education entrance assessment examination, German higher education entrance qualification).
The interviews for the summer term 2018 will take place in the 49. or 50. calender week. Invitation letter will send in late November regulary by email.