Institute of Theoretical Computer Science
Welcome to the homepage of the Institute of Theoretical Computer Science. Our institute considers theoretical fundamentals of computer science, our main interests are related to the following topics:
- Computability and Complexity Theory
- Graph Theory
- Algorithmics and Data Structures
- Logic, especially SAT-Solving
- Sequence Analysis and Data Compression
- Quantum Computing
Of course our interests are not limited to these topics only; we're also interested on other aspects of theoretical computer science. To get a first impression of our institute you may want to take a look at our poster or the gallery beside - our research in pictures.
Upcoming or recently given lectures are show in the list below. If not stated different, lectures are given in room O27/531. Additionally, all lectures are announced per komplex - mailinglist.
- Institut für Theoretische Informatik
- Universität Ulm
- D-89069 Ulm
- Phone: +49 (0)731 502 4101
- Fax: +49 (0)731 502 4102