Our most successful scientific meeting ever: 6 out of 10 contributions were awarded on the Annual Meeting of the Orthopaedic Research Society (ORS) 2019.
- Best Podium Award of the International Society of Fracture Repair Section for the contribution Chronic Psychosocial Stress Disturbs the Inflammatory Response and Endochondral Ossification After Bone Fracture via β-adrenoceptor Signaling
Authors: Melanie Haffner-Luntzer*, Sandra Foertsch, Verena Fischer, Katja Prystaz, Miriam Tschaffon, Yvonne Moedinger, Anita Ignatius, Stefan O. Reber
- Best Podium Award of the Meniscus Section for the contribution Dynamic movements considerably increase strains and forces in the meniscus and its meniscal attachments
Authors: Florian Schall, Steffen Hacker, Stefan van Drongelen, Andreas Seitz, Anita Ignatius, Lutz Dürselen*
- New Investigator Research Award (NIRA) for the contribution Neuromapping of the Capsuloligamentous Structures of the Knee: A Pilot Study
Authors: Andreas M. Seitz*, Miriam Murrmann, Falk von Lübken, Benedikt Friemert, Anita Ignatius, Lutz Dürselen
- Best Poster Award of the Meniscus Section for the contribution Cartilage and Meniscus Reveal Higher Friction during the Swing Phase than during Stance Phase under Gait Conditions
Authors: Daniela Warnecke*, Luisa de Roy, Anita Ignatius, Lutz Dürselen
- For the same contribution Daniela Warnecke received the Travel Award 2019 of the AMTI Force and Motion Foundation.
- Verena Fischer was awarded the ORS/ON Education Grant of the ON Foundation
* Presenting author
Congratulations to all contributing authors!