Bachelor, Master and Doctoral Theses
If you would like
- to do research on hot topics of theoretical interface and electro-chemistry,
- to use modern methods of electronic structure theory such as Density Functional Theory (Nobel Prize for Chemistry Walter Kohn 1998) to address surfaces, interfaces, and electrochemical energy storage and conversion,
- to study the kinetics and dynamics of chemical and electrochemical reaction using first-principles simulations,
- to join a well-established research team with international contacts,
- to get to know lovely Ulm and its surroundings,
then you should consider joining our research team. Please contact Axel Groß to inquire details about possible research projects. A first overview is given on our web pages, you might also want to have a look at our recent publications.
There is an open Post Doc / Group leader position in the Research Group Elementary Processes at the Helmholtz-Institut Ulm.