- High Performance Computing (HPC)
- Parallel numerical methods
- Optimisation an adaptation of programs to the HPC
- Modelling and simulation of systems with concentrated and distributed parameters
- POLCA - Programming Large Scale Heterogeneous Infrastructures. The project aims to increase the programmability of embedded and high performance computing systems.
|since 2016||Researcher at Ulm University, Institute of Information Resource Management|
Master of Science in Computer Engineering
Bachelor of Science in Computer Engineering
|2006||Grammar school graduation|
|2014-2015||Work in the IQF-project "bwForCluster Betrieb", Communication and Information Center (kiz) of the Ulm University|
Towards the simulation of dynamic network objects with distributed parameters based on block difference numerical methods
2017 9th IEEE International Conference on Intelligent Data Acquisition and Advanced Computing Systems: Technology and Applications (IDAACS) , page 1073-1076.
Please make an appointment with meby Email