Alexander Behnke, Dipl.-Psych.
Alexander Behnke studied psychology as well as industrial engineering and management at the Technische Universität Dresden (TUD) from 2008 to 2015. From 2014 to 2015 he studied Italian at the Ca'Foscari Università Venezia (Italy). Since 2010 he worked frequently as student research assistant at the TUD Department of Differential and Personality Psychology head by Prof. Dr. Alexander Strobel. From October 2012 to February 2013 he completed an internship at the Institute for Work and Health (IAG) of the German Social Accident Insurance (DGUV). From 2009 to 2015 he was awarded with a scholarship of the Studienstiftung des Deutschen Volkes (German National Academic Foundation). Since December 2015 Alexander Behnke is research assistant at the TUD Department of Differential and Personality Psychology. Since July 2016 he is research assistant at the Department of Clinical & Biological Psychology of the University of Ulm, head by Prof. Dr. Iris-Tatjana Kolassa. Since March 2015, he works as a PhD student at the Department of Clinical and Biological Psychology at the University of Ulm and has been awarded a PhD scholarship by the Studienstiftung des Deutschen Volkes (German National Academic Foundation).
✉ Alexander Behnke
☎ +49-(0)30/548 89803
℻ +49-(0)731/50 26599
- Psychological stress and resilience factors in emergency medical employees of the German Red Cross
- Influence of traumatic stress and stressful childhood experiences on cell biology and immunological markers in the context of trauma-spectrum disorder etiology
- Impact of individual differences in personality, emotion, and cognition on altruistic moral punishment
- Emotional regulation and anxiety in the etiology of trauma-associated disorders
- Distress and psychological symptoms of emergency medical employees in reaction to critical mission events