The project „SAPS: Regional International“ mainly adresses the following target groups:
- Germans who are employed or have family responsibilities and are willing to engage in an English study program.
- Germans who are expected to engage in further education by their (internationally operating) employer
- Foreign graduates who have completed a degree at a German university (e. g. in an international study program)
- Foreign employers obtaining a “blue card” and working for a German corporation (often in an English-speaking surrounding)
- (Older) migrants whose foreign university degree was not fully recognized by German state authorities and who want to qualify for the German labor market.
- Young asylum-seeking migrants