Towards Development of Psychophysiological Analysis during Interview Scenario
The vision behind this work is to create an Emotion Sensing Support Systems (ESSS). ESSS is a technological solution for assisting human decision making during interview scenarios, based on remote sensing technology. The main goal is to introduce ESSS to support police and border control officers. However, at the same time this technology can be used in the fields of medical diagnosis, human computer interaction, and others. Development of ESSS involves a combination of several research fields such as: remote sensing technology, sensor fusion, data analysis algorithms and the establishment of psychophysiological models.
The main 5 topics that I am going to cover in this talk are:
1) Brief introduction to psychological foundation behind our work
2) Multi-sensor capturing systems with high synchronization accuracy between the sensors
3) Constriction of multi-cultural, multi-sensor datasets
4) Benchmark Driven Framework (BDF) for ESSS development
5) Facial micro-expression detection and analysis
On a personal note, I am very excited to present our work to researchers that are working in the similar topics. I am looking forward to see you and hoping for fruitful desiccations and idea exchange about the topic that we are so passion to work on.
Dr. Senya Polikowsky
Montag, 25. November 2013, 16 Uhr c.t.
Otto-von-Guericke-Universität Magdeburg G26.1-010 (Videoübertragung zur Universität Ulm, O28, Raum 1002)