All good things come in threes - third successful defence of a DBIS doctoral student within 6 days.
On 22 December 2022, Burkhard Hoppenstedt successfully defended his PhD thesis entitled
Data understanding in predictive maintenance applications
in the age of Industry 4.0
at Ulm University, Germany. The DBIS team is pleased to congratulate Burkhard on his very successful PhD defence (Dr. rer. nat.) and wishes him all the best for his future career.
from the Research Lab "Knowledge Management & Discovery" at Otto von Guericke University Magdeburg participated in the doctoral colloquium as an external referee.
The dissertation project was carried out in cooperation with ATR Software GmbH .
Members of the PhD committee:
- Prof. Dr. Hans Kestler (Universität Ulm, Vorsitz und Protokoll)
- Prof. Dr. Manfred Reichert (Universität Ulm, Betreuer & Gutachter)
- Prof. Dr. Rüdiger Pryss (Universität Würzburg, Betreuer & Gutachter)
- Prof. Myra Spiliopoulou (Otto-von-Guericke-Universität Magdeburg, Externe Gutachterin)
- Prof. Dr. Matthias Tichy (Universität Ulm, Wahlmitglied)
- Prof. Dr. Franz Hauck (Universität Ulm, Wahlmitglied)