Second successful PhD defence within 3 days: on 19 December 2022 Judith Wewerka Judith Wewerka successfully defended her PhD thesis entitled
A Checklist to Support Knowledge Workers in Implementing Robotic Process Automation Projects
at Ulm University, Germany. The DBIS team is pleased to congratulate Judith on his very successful PhD defense (Dr. rer. nat.) and wishes him all the best for his future career.
Judith’s PhD advisor and promotor was Prof. Dr. Manfred Reichert. Prof. Dr. Rüdiger Pryss (University of Wuerzburg) acted as external examiner at the doctoral colloquium.
Members of the PhD committee:
- Prof. Dr. Hans Kestler (Universität Ulm, Vorsitz und Protokoll)
- Prof. Dr. Manfred Reichert (Universität Ulm, Betreuer & Gutachter)
- Prof. Dr. Rüdiger Pryss (Universität Würzburg, externer Gutachter)
- Prof. Dr. Matthias Tichy (Universität Ulm, Wahlmitglied)
- Prof. Dr. Steffen Zimmermann (Universität Ulm, Wahlmitglied)