On July 29, 2022, Michael Winter successfully defended his PhD thesis (with distinction) entitled
CONSCIOUS - Cognitive Neuroscience and Psychology During Process Model Comprehension
at Ulm University, Germany. The DBIS team is pleased to congratulate Michael Winter on his very successful PhD defense (Dr. rer. nat.) and wishes him and his family all the best for their future.
Michael’s PhD advisors and promotors have been Prof. Dr. Manfred Reichert and Prof. Dr. Rüdiger Pryss. The role of the external referees has been filled by Prof. Dr. Jan vom Brocke, Prof. Dr. Matthias Gamer, and Prof. Dr. Thomas Probst.
Michael conducted his PhD research in the CONSCIOUS project.
Members of the PhD committee:
- Prof. Dr. Hans Kestler (Chairman)
- Prof. Dr. Manfred Reichert (Promotor and Referee)
- Prof. Dr. Rüdiger Pryss (Co-promotor and Referee)
- Prof. Dr. Matthias Gamer (University of Wuerzburg, External Referee)
- Prof. Dr. Jan vom Brocke (University of Liechtenstein, External Referee)
- Prof. Dr. Franz Hauck (Committee Member)
- Prof. Dr. Jacobo Torán (Committee Member)
- Prof. Dr. Thomas Probst (Donau-Universität Krems, Österreich; External Committee Member)
- PD Dr. Ludwig Lauser (Committee Member)