Dr.-Ing. Wenhui Li
rgtabs: Main Menue
Decoding MDS codes in Channel Coding, Network Coding
- Chinese Remainder Codes
- Reed-Solomon Codes
- Gabidulin Codes
Supervised Master thesis
- Peter Kabiri, "Fast Euclidean Algorithm for Multi-sequence Shift Register Synthesis", 2013
- Xiaozhou Wang, "On Efficient Decoding Algorithms for Folded Hermitian Codes ", 2013
- Alexander Zeh and Wenhui Li, On Reformulated Multi-Sequence Problems, in Twelfth International Workshop on Algebraic and Combinatorial Coding Theory (ACCT), Novosibirsk, Russia, September 2010.
- Alexander Zeh and Wenhui Li, Decoding Reed-Solomon Codes up to the Sudan Radius with the Euclidean Algorithm, In International Symposium on Information Theory and its Applications (ISITA), Taichung, Taiwan, October 2010.
- Wenhui Li, On Syndrome Decoding of Chinese Remainder Codes, in The Thirteenth International Workshop on Algebraic and Combinatorial Coding Theory (ACCT), Pomorie, Bulgaria, June 2012.
- Wenhui Li and Vladimir Sidorenko, On the Error-Erasure-Decoder of the Chinese Remainder Codes, in The XIII International Symposium "Problems of Redundancy in Information and Control Systems", St. Petersburg, Russia, September 2012.
- Sabine Kampf and Wenhui Li, Decoding Interleaved Reed-Solomon and Hermitian Codes with Generalized Divisions, in The 9th International ITG Conference on Systems, Communications and Coding, Munich, Germany, January 2013.
- Wenhui Li, Vladimir Sidorenko and Di Chen, On transform -domain decoding of Gabidulin codes, in International Workshop on Coding and Cryptography (WCC), Bergen, Norway, April 2013.
- Wenhui Li, Vladimir Sidorenko and Johan S. R. Nielsen, On Decoding Interleaved Chinese Remainder Codes, in IEEE International Symposium on Information Theory Proceedings (ISIT), Istanbul, Turkey, July 2013.
- Wenhui Li, Xiaozhou Wang and Vladimir Sidorenko, Efficient Burst Error Correction by Hermitian Codes, in the 21st International Symposium on Mathematical Theory of Networks and Systems (MTNS), Groningen, the Netherlands, July 2014.
- Wenhui Li, Johan S. R. Nielsen and Vladimir Sidorenko, On Decoding of Interleaved Chinese Remainder Codes (Extended Abstract, in the 21st International Symposium on Mathematical Theory of Networks and Systems (MTNS), Groningen, the Netherlands, July 2014.
- W. Li, V. Sidorenko, D. Silva, "On transform-domain error and erasure correction by Gabidulin codes", in Designs, Codes and Cryptography, vol. 73, no. 2, pp. 571-586, 2014.
Solving the Key Equation for List Decoding Reed-Solomon Codes - Application of Euclidean Algorithm, June 2010.
- Lab course "Communications Technology", WS 2010/2011
- Praktikum "Narichtentechnik", SS 2011
- Lab course "Communications Technology", WS 2011/2012
- Praktikum "Einführung in die Nachrichtentechnik (ENT)", WS 2011/2012
- Teaching assistant "Multiuser Communications and MIMO Systems", SS 2012
- Teaching assistant "Channel Coding", WS 2012/13
- Teaching assistant "Theory of Digital Networks", SS 2013
- Lab course "Communications Technology/Nachrichtentechnik", SS 2013
- Teaching assistant "Channel Coding", WS 2013/14