Scientific Computing Centre Ulm
The Scientific Computing Centre Ulm [German: Ulmer Zentrum für Wissenschaftliches Rechnen (UZWR)] is an interdisciplinary resarch focus of the University of Ulm.
Scientific Computing means -> Applied Computing
Application-oriented research questions from different research fields as well as from industry will be solved using advanced numerical methods.
"We simulate everything: from Bone Healing ... ... to Ship Propulsion!"
We also have educational programs.
OUR SPECIAL SUBJEKT:
Cooperations with smaller local companies!
Overview of our services
- Mathematical, numerical and stochastic computations
- Numerical Simulations and optimizing
- Strength analysis
- Stress analysis and optimization of components (FEM)
- Vibration analysis
- Computational fluid dynamics
- Statistical analysis and simulation
- Numerical biomechanic: Bone healing, musculoskeletal system
- Further education: At the end of an project we reveal how we solved the Problem!
3. Workshop Resorbable Bone Implants
SchülerInnen schnuppern Uni-Luft: Modellierungswoche CSE
... more news