Computational Biomechanics (CompBM)
In the summer term 2023 this course will take place as a regular, weekly course in personal presence. If you like to attend, please have a look to the Moodle system, find the course and enroll yourselfe or send an email to me, using your University email address.
- The course page in Moodle will be visible and available for selfe enrollment approx. a week before
- The couse will start in the 1. week: Mo., 17. April 2023 at 2:30 pm
- ... in room HH18, U.41 (MAC-Pool)
We developed this English module as an optional course for our master students in CSE and for related international exchange students. Mathematics students who have attended our optional master module "Modellierung und Simulation in der Mechanik MSM" before and other students with equivalent knowledge in Engineering Mechanics and experiences in simulation software (Finite Elements, Ansys) are welcome.
Every summer term
3 SWS (2 lectures, 1 exercise) plus about 2 h self studies per week.
Modul Specifications (Modulbeschreibung)
See: Modulbeschreibung (preliminary)
English, if required. If not required then German.
- The course has a moodle page, where the new lecture slides and exercises will be presented shortly before the lectures.
- When a new term starts the new moodle page will be visible and open for self enrollment shortly before the first lecture.