On December 16, 2022, Kevin Andrews successfully defended his PhD thesis entitled
Engineering a Flexible Data-centric Process Management System
at Ulm University, Germany. The DBIS team is pleased to congratulate Kevin on his very successful PhD defense (Dr. rer. nat.) and wishes him all the best for his future career.
Kevin carried out his research work in the PHILharmonicFlows. Furthermore, he has contributed significantly to the development of the DBIS export courses for the Bachelor's degree programme "Economics".
Members of the PhD committee:
- Prof. Dr. Jacobo Torán (Universität Ulm, Vorsitz und Protokoll)
- Prof. Dr. Manfred Reichert (Universität Ulm, Betreuer & Gutachter)
- Prof. Dr. Massimo Mecella (Sapienza Università di Roma, externer Gutachter)
- Prof. Dr. Rüdiger Pryss (Universität Würzburg, externes Wahlmitglied)
- Prof. Dr. Franz Hauck (Universität Ulm,Wahlmitglied)
- Prof. Dr. Matthias Tichy (Universität Ulm, Wahlmitglied)