Collection of Python scripts for analysing momentum-resolved energy-loss spectra taken in a transmission electron microscope.
- aperture: angular correction for TEM and STEM-EELS. See 1.
- ecal: energy calibration using spectra shifted in energy
- qcal: momentum calibration using a shifted aperture
- runscripts: scripts for performing energy- and momentum calibration and extracting spectra from a measured WQmap
- gui: minimal GUI for viewing WQmaps
- tools: set of useful functions (constants, image analysis,...)
- tests: example data for running self-tests
P. Wachsmuth, R. Hambach, U. Kaiser et.al., Phys.Rev.B (88), 075433 (2013).