- Application for Child Care
- Statutes for the Childcare Centres
- Scale of fees
- Parent fees from March 2022 and 2023 - overview for the Childcare Centres
- Flyer crèche/ Kindergarten
- You move house? Form for address change
- If you get a place offer and you don't live in Ulm: Please inform your municipality of residence of your child’s acceptance in our childcare centre as soon as possible to ensure a subsidy (part of inter-municipal equalization). If you live in Bavaria for example in Neu-Ulm, we need extra proof of approval by your municipality of residence (“Gastkindantrag” (guest child application)). Ulm University needs this approval to obtain important subsidies covering the operating costs of the childcare centre. If you move later, but still during the childcare period, this must also be taken into account and in addition please do not forget to inform Ms. Stöckle as soon as possible.
The University has two groups. Both university groups have two booking models available:
1.) Mon-Thu 7 a.m. - 6 p.m./ Fri 7 a.m. - 5 p.m.
2.) Mon-Fri 8 a.m. - 3 p.m.
The regulation (until further notice) is that ‘new’ children at the age of 3 years (in exceptional cases 2 years and 9 months) are taken in throughout the year, if places are available. The minimum care period is six months or longer.
Both university groups, starfish- and turtle group (Seestern- and Schildkrötengruppe), take children of staff and junior scientists of the University (without University Hospital and clinical-theoretical part of the Medical Faculty).