- International Graduate School in Molecular Medicine Ulm (Board of Directors: Prof. Dr. B. Knöll [Chairman, Institute of Physiological Chemistry], Prof. Dr. T. Böckers [Vice-Chairman, Institute of Anatomy and Cell Biology], PD Dr. D. Brockmann [Managing Director, Medical Faculty], Prof. Dr. D. Rautenbach [Vice-Chairman, Vice-President Career of Ulm University], PD Dr. M. Vujić Spasić [Vice-Chairman, Institute of Comparative Molecular Endocrinology]); Funded by the Excellence Initiative of the German Federal and State Governments until October 31, 2019; continued funding by the State of Baden-Württemberg and the Medical Faculty.
Initiative funded by Baden-Württemberg Foundation:
- Join the Healthy Boat - program for health promotion in kindergartens and primary schools (Speaker: Prof. Dr. J. Steinacker, Section Sports and Rehabilitation Medicine)
- Cooperative Project Neuroinflammation in Neurodegeneration (Speaker: Prof. Dr. T. Wirth, Institute of Physiological Chemistry)
- Center Child Abuse and Neglect (Speaker: Prof. Dr. J. Fegert, Department of Child and Adolescent Psychiatry/Psychotherapy)
- Competence Network PharmCompNet: Networks of active components as basis for individualized drug therapy (Speaker: Prof. Dr. P. Gierschik, Institute of Pharmacology and Toxicology); successfully concluded December 31, 2019
- Competence Network Cytomegalic Inclusion Disease: Transmission, Prognosis and Immune Control of Intrauterine, Perinatal and Early Postnatal Cytomegalic Inclusion Disease Infection (Speaker: Prof. Dr. T. Stamminger, Institute of Virology); successfully concluded December 31, 2019
Forum Gesundheitsstandort BW (Forum Health Location BW):
Translation in University Medicine: Innovative Platform for improved diagnostics and cooperation with leading pharmaceutical industry (Speakers: Prof. Dr. T. Wirth, Dean; Prof. Dr. U.X. Kaisers, Leading Medical Director)
The Medical Faculty is involved in 26 projects investigating SARS-CoV-2 under the COVID-19 special funding program of the State of Baden-Württemberg, 5 of which are cooperations coordinated in Ulm.