Functional Analysis Seminar
This seminar takes place on a weekly basis and is for bachelor and master students. Prerequisite is the lecture "Functional Analysis".
In case you want to participate in the seminar please write an email to Dominik Dier.
In this seminar we work out and present certain topics in the field of functional analysis. As a starting point we consider the lecture "Functional Analysis". Possible topics are:
- The Riesz–Thorin interpolation theorem
- Complex interpolation spaces
- The Marcinkiewicz interpolation theorem
- Real interpolation spaces
- Unbounded operators
- Approximation property
- Hardy spaces and operators
If you have an own proposal for a topic, feel free to ask!