- 26–30 September 2022 at Ulm University
- minicourses given by main speakers, short communications by participating young researchers and poster session
- social activities and workshop dinner on Wednesday
- Organizers: Anna Dall'Acqua, Emil Wiedemann, Rico Zacher
Horizons in non-linear PDEs
The summer school "Horizons in non-linear PDEs" brings together young researchers and established leaders in their respective field. As in the successful first edition in 2019, the school will blend minicourses by the main speakers with contributed talks and posters by junior participants. The school covers a variety of topics in the contemporary theory of nonlinear PDEs, including variational, geometric, and stochastic approaches and applications.
The school is composed of three main components: minicourses (3 times 60 minutes) of the invited main speakers, short communications (12 minutes each) of young researchers and a poster session. The minicourses, given by internationally leading experts, are aimed at Master's and PhD students and postdocs, and provide an introduction to a research field of current interest.
Young researchers may apply upto July 1st, 2022 to give a short communication and/or present a poster. Limited founding for participants is available, please see the registration form.
Main speakers and minicourses
- José A. Carrillo University of Oxford
- Julian Fischer Institute of Science and Technology Austria
- Alexander Mielke WIAS and Humboldt-Universität zu Berlin
- Melanie Rupflin University of Oxford
- Christian Seis University of Münster
Sandra Cerrai (University of Maryland) unfortunately cannot attend the Summer School.