- The International Workshop on "Non- and Semiparametric Statistics", organized by Joerg Rahnenfuehrer (Dortmund) and Markus Pauly (UIm), 21.-22. July 2017 takes place in Duesseldorf. Since we only have a limited number of participants a timeous Registration is recommended.
- The 19th ÖMG Congress and Annual DMV Meeting , 11.-15. September 2017, with the Statistics Section organized by Jürgen Pilz (Klagenfurt) and Markus Pauly (Ulm), takes place in Salzburg. More information can be found here.
- Workshop Bayesian Clinical Trials, October 4 + 5, 2017. A joint workshop of Ulm University, Institute of Statistics and the IBS-DR working groups "Bayes Methodik" (Bayes Methodology) and "Pharmazeutische Forschung" (Pharmaceutical Research).
- March 14-18,2016: DAGStat 2016. Organised Sessions by Jan Beyersmann and Markus Pauly on "Mathematical Statistics in Life Science" at the 4th Joint Statistical Meeting of the Deutsche Arbeitsgemeinschaft Statistik "Statistics under one Umbrella", University Göttingen.
- July 13 - 15, 2016: International Statistics Workshop Salzburg - Recent Advances and Innovative Applications of Nonparametric and Multivariate Methods.
- September 1 & 2, 2016: Joint Workshop on "High-dimensional and functional data analysis" of the GR-IBS working groups Nonparametric Methods and Statistics of Stochastic Processes.
- CMStatistics Conference, 9. - 11. December 2016, Sevilla: Organized session by Markus Pauly (Uni Ulm) on "Non- and semiparametric inference for complex time to event data" with invited speakers Jan Beyersmann (Ulm), Giuliana Cortese (Padova), Dennis Dobler (Ulm) and Thomas Scheike (Kopenhagen). The complete programme can be found here.
- February 26 & 27, 2015: Joint Workshop on "Nonparametric Analyses of complex time to event data" of the GR-IBS working groups Nonparametric Methods and Statistics of Stochastic Processes.
- 07. bis 10. Juli 2015: Sommerschule der AG Nichtparametrische Methoden, IBS-DR (Deutsche Region der Internationalen Biometrischen Gesellschaft) über "Einführung in die Nichtparametrische Statistik" im Wissenschaftszentrum Schloss Reisensburg in Günzburg.
- September 28 - October 2, 2015: The Institutes of Analysis, Mathematical Finance, Pure Mathematics, Number Theory and Probability Theory, Statistics and Stochastics of the Ulm University organize the 3rd Workshop on Analysis, Geometry and Probability from September 28 to October 2, 2015 at Ulm University. Webseite / Poster.
- December 12-14, 2015: CMStatistics 2015 Conference (ERCIM 2015). Organized Session by Marcus Pauly on "High dimensions or small sample sizes: New approaches for multivariate and repeated measures inference" at the 8th International Conference of the ERCIM Working Group on Computational and Methodological Statistics, University of London.