I joined the institute in January 2019, where I am working on theoretical foundations of Hierarchical Planning, in particular for domain modelling support. Between 2012 and 2018 I studied mathematics at Ulm University. During my studies I was mainly interested in Graph Theory and Combinatorial Optimization.
- Theoretical foundations of Hierarchical Planning
- Domain modelling support
- Computational complexity theory
- Post-optimization of partially ordered plans
- WiSe 20/21: Lecture "Introduction to Artificial Intelligence"
- Sose 20: Pro-Seminar "Artificial Intelligence"
- WiSe 19/20: Lecture "Introduction to Artificial Intelligence"
- Sose 19: Lecture "Introduction to Computer Science"
- Sose 19: Pro-Seminar "Artificial Intelligence"
As a student
- SoSe 18: Tutor for "Elementare Zahlentheorie"
- SoSe 16: Tutor for "Optimierung/OR 1"
- WiSe 15/16: Tutor for "Analysis 1"
- SoSe 14: Tutor for "Analysis 1
I've been the supervisor of the following student's theses:
- Inferring Effects of Compound Tasks in HTN Planning Domains: Implementation and Evaluation (2020)
- Enriching Hierarchical Plans by Extracting Summary Information for Abstract Tasks (2020)
- Algorithms for Identifying and Eliminating Redundant Actions in Partially Ordered Plans (2019)