Sustainable Economics (M.A.)
Research assistant and PhD candidate
Department of Business Chemistry, Institute of Theoretical Chemistry
Helmholtzstr. 18, 89081 Ulm, Germany
phone: +49 731 50-30714
- Sustainability and mining
- Sustainability certification schemes
- Municipal climate protection activitivies
|Since 2016||Research assistant, Department of Business Chemistry, Ulm University|
|2015-2016||Research assistant, Center for Environmental Systems Research, University of Kassel|
|2011-2014||Studies in Sustainable Economics (M.A.), University of Kassel|
|2008-2011||Studies in Business and Administration (B.A.), University of Applied Sciences Flensburg|
- Tröster, R.; M. Hiete (2016): Determining aspects of institutional design of sustainability iniatives including the mining sector. – Aachen International Mining Symposia (AIMS 2016), 18-19 May 2016, Aachen.
- Hiete, M., Tröster, R. (2015): Standard setting for mineral raw materials – a chance for more sustainability in newly industrialized countries? – 7th German-Brazilian Symposium, 04-10.10.2015, Heidelberg.
- NamiRo - A multi-stakeholder-process for better standards for responsible mining (NamiRo). Research project funded by Federal Ministry of Education and Research (BMBF) under FONA funding scheme "Socio-Ecological Research" (SÖF): "Sustainable Economics", 2015-2017.
Project website NamiRo