Business and Industrial Engineering (M.Sc., Diploma)
Resarch assistant and PhD candidate
Department of Business Chemistry, Instute of Theoretical Chemistry
Helmholtzstr. 18, 89081 Ulm, Germany
phone: +49 731 50-30713
- Energy and resource efficiency in the building sector
- Energy refurbishment of buildings
|2016 - today||Research assistant, Department of Business Chemistry, Ulm University|
|2014-2016||Research assistant, Center for Environmental Systems Research, University of Kassel|
|2010-2013||Studies in Business and Industrial Engineering (M.Sc.), Regenerative Energies and Energy Efficiency, University of Kassel|
|2010-2012||Interdisciplinary supplementary studies in Innovation Management, University of Kassel|
|2006-2010||Studies in Business and Industrial Engineering (Diploma), University of Kassel|
- Lee, J.; M. Hiete; H. Köckler; J. Stengel (2016): Increasing energy refurbishments of residential buildings via more targeted instruments. – Central Europe towards Sustainable Building (CESB) 2016, 22-24 June 2016, Prague.
- From climate protection concepts to target-group-specific renovation: Strategies, solutions and best-practise examples for dynamic communities (Sandy). Research project funded by Federal Ministry of Education and Research (BMBF) under FONA funding scheme "Socio-Ecological Research" (SÖF): "Sustainable Economics", 2015-2017.
Website Sandy project
- Sustainable and Green Chemistry/Industrial Ecology (class)