Prof. Dr. Michael Hiete
Professur für Wirtschaftschemie
- Mail address
Prof. Dr. Michael Hiete
Department of Business Chemistry, Institute of Theoretical Chemistry
Room: Helmholtzstr. 18, E22
Consultation hours: by arrangement, best by e-mail
Phone: +49 731 50-30711
Fax: +49 731 50-22819
- Room 025/340
phone: +49 731 50-22811
Research interests in the field of business chemistry
- Production and logistics management in the chemical industry
- Sustainability and chemistry
- Innovation and technology management in the chemical industry
- Industrial risk management
Further reserach interests
|Since 2016||Professor of Business Chemistry, Ulm University|
|2012-2015||Professor of Industrial Ecology and Technological Change, University of Kassel|
|2011||Habilitation degree (advanced Ph.D.) and venia legendi (teaching authority) in "Management Science and Environmental Systems Analysis", Karlsruhe Institute of Technology (KIT)|
Wissenschaftlicher Mitarbeiter (research assistant) and wissenschaftlicher Assistent (assistant professor) at Institute for Industrial Production (IIP) and French-German Institute for Environmental Research (DFIU), Universität Karlsruhe (TH) and later Karlsruhe Institute of Technology (KIT)
Head of research groups: Risk Management and Technique Assessment (2006-2011), Sustainable Built Environment, (2004-2011) Emissions and Material Flow Management (2004-2005)
|2004||Dr. rer. nat. (Ph.D.) (supervisor: Prof. Dr. Otto Richter), Technical University of Braunschweig|
|2000-2003||Wissenschaftlicher Mitarbeiter (research assistant), Institute of Geoecology, Technical University of Braunschweig|
|1999||Diplom-Geoökologe (diploma in environmental sciences), Technical University of Braunschweig|
For my Google Scholar profile please click here.
For my ResearchGate profile please click here.
For a complete list of my publications have a look at my complete CV (pdf).
- NamiRo - A multi-stakeholder-process for better standards for responsible mining (NamiRo). Research project funded by Federal Ministry of Education and Research (BMBF) under FONA funding scheme "Socio-Ecological Research" (SÖF): "Sustainable Economics", role as coordinator, 2015-2017.
Project website NamiRo
- Sandy - From climate protection concepts to target-group-specific renovation: Strategies, solutions and best-practise examples for dynamic communities (Sandy). Research project funded by Federal Ministry of Education and Research (BMBF) under FONA funding scheme "Socio-Ecological Research" (SÖF): "Sustainable Economics", role as coordinator, 2015-2017.
Project website Sandy
For a complete list of my projects have a look at my complete CV (pdf).
see our page on teaching