The SAT Solving Workgroup (SAT SQUAD)
This page accompanies the research on the "Propositional Satisfiability Problem" (SAT), performed by Oliver Gableske, Adrian Balint and Michael Henn, and others.
- 7. April 2011 - The new EagleUP paper draft can be found here. The corresponding source-code of the SAT solver EagleUP can be found here.
- 8. February 2010 - The new SATUN paper draft (extended version) can be downloaded here. The corresponding source-code of the hybrid SAT solver SATUN can be fonud here.
- 6. July 2009 - The slides from the SAT 2009 conference are available here (to play the animation you will need the XviD codec)
- 3. July 2009 - hybridGM3 wins Bronze in the category Random (SAT) at the SAT 2009 Competition
- 12. April 2009 - Uploaded all sources of the last version of hybridGM
- 11. April 2009 - The calculations for the SAT 2009 Conference paper have been finished.
- 09. April 2009 - The SAT Solving Workgroup homepage went online.
Here you can find downloads that belong to our work.
- SATUN hybrid SAT solver sources (08.02.2010), Extended version of the SAT2010 paper draft "SATUN: A complete hybrid SAT solver" by Oliver Gableske and Julian Rüth
- hybridGM SAT solver sources (09.04.2009)
- Benchmark set used for empirical study for hybridGM in the SAT 2009 Conference paper
- Results of the empirical study for the SAT 2009 Conference paper
Adrian Balint, Michael Henn, Oliver Gableske
A novel approach to combine a SLS- and a DPLL-solver for the satisfiability problem
in Springer LNCS 5584 p.284