Energy management at Ulm University
Energy management measures are in place to minimise the costs for electricity, heating, refrigeration and water for the buildings in use.
- Consumption control
- Building analyses
- Planning of savings measures
- Management of technical systems and facilities
- Energy sourcing
- Optimising of utilisation
- Consultancy for and monitoring of investment measures
- Communication and public relations
In 2021, energy and water costs of approximately € 8,1 million were spent across the buildings of the University.
€ 4,6 million on electricity
€ 2,7 million € on heating energy
€ 0,6 million on refrigeration energy and
€ 0.2 million on water and sewer discharges.