The Office for Staff Development, Gender and Diversity in Dezernat (department) III-2 shapes the Diversity Management at Ulm University which honours the diversity and individual abilities and skills of all employees.
The primary focus lies on the following topics:
- equal opportunities
- marital status and parenthood
- nationality and cultural affiliation
- age and generational fairness
- religion and beliefs
- social and socio-economic backgrounds
- disability and health impairments
- form of life
- sexual orientation
- educational background
- professional and study experience
- diversity of faculty cultures
The measures promoted by Diversity Management are developed in collaboration with the University Management, the Office for Equal Opportunities, the Equal Opportunities Officer, the Staff Council, the International Office and external partners.