Numerical Methods for Data Science
The course "Numerical Methods for Data Science" is a self-study course of type 2+1+1 SWS and takes place in summerterm 2021. There is a 2-hour lecture and a 2-hour exercise class every week.
- Please contact Laura Burr if there are any questions about the lecture or exercise class.
- Due to the special circumstances this course will be a self-study course with online support by the lectures.
- Both, the lecture notes and the exercise sheets are available on Moodle.
- The first material will be provided on Monday, 19th of April.
- Least-Squares regression: SVD
- Clustering and Classification
- Machine learning, neural networks and others
- Automatic differentiation
- Probabilistic methods
- All informations about the exercise class can be found on Moodle.
- 50% of the theory points as well as 50% of the programming points must be edited.