Guidelines for Presenters
If you are going to be the presenter of an accepted abstract, please notice the following points:
- All accepted presentations are oral talks.
- You should find your own talk in the detailed program, which will be published soon. Please, double-check the entries there.
- All presenters need to register as participants.
- Please pay the registration fee by bank transfer not later than Nov 14th, 2019 (inclusive).
- All regular presentations will have a maximum of 25 minutes presenting time.
- Please prepare your talk and slides in English according to this time restriction.
- For the presentation, you may use your own device or you can provide us a USB stick with a PowerPoint or a PDF file of your presentation BEFORE the start of your session. We will provide a Windows and a MAC computer with PowerPoint and PDF presenting software installed as well as a pointer for the presentation. A classical blackbord will also be available.
- Only the "Corresponding Authors" will have received the notifications about the acceptance of abstracts.
- If you are a "Corresponding Author", please inform your coauthors about the decission.
- Especially inform the "Presenting Author" of the talk, if it's not you!
Abstract submission closed!