Applied Analysis WS 2008/09
Start on 13th october 2008. Exceptionally, on Tuesday 14th october there will be the lecture instead of the exercises.
The lecture Applied Analysis is very elementary and gives an introduction into different and closely related subjects such as
- Measure Theory
- Functional Analysis
- Fourier Analysis
- Partial Differential Equations
Master of Finance
- R.G. Bartle: The Elements of Integration and Lebesgue Measure.
- J.B. Conway: A Course in Functional Analysis.
- L.C. Evans: Partial Differential Equations.
- W.A. Strauss: Partial Differential Equations.
- Monday, 10 to 12 in He 18, 120.
- Wednesday 10 to 12 in He 18, 120.
- Tuesday, 14 to 16 in He 18, 120.