PhD student of Prof. Dr. Anna Dall'Acqua
- Higher order free boundary problems (Obstacle-type and Alt-Caffarelli-type)
- Higher order gradient flows with obstacle constraint
- Geometric evolution equations for the Elastic/Willmore energy
- Elastic Curves and Elastic Flow of Curves in Space Forms
- Anisotropic Curvature and the Anisotropic Willmore Energy
Publications and Preprints:
- A. Dall'Acqua, M.Müller, R.Schätzle, A.Spener. The Willmore Flow of Tori of Revolution (Preprint 2020)
- M.Müller. The Biharmonic Alt-Caffarelli Problem in 2D (Preprint 2020)
- M.Müller. On Gradient Flows with Obstacles and Euler's Elastica. Nonlinear Anal. 192 (2020).
- M.Müller, A. Spener. On the Convergence of the Elastic Flow in the Hyperbolic Plane. Geom. Flows (2020)
- An obstacle problem for elastic curves: existence results. Interfaces Free Bound. 21 (2019), no. 1, 87–129.
- Nov 25, 2019: Winter School 'Gradient Flows and Variational Methods in PDE's', Ulm University, "On Gradient Flows with Obstacles"
- Jul 30, 2019: TULKKA-Treffen, KIT Karlsruhe, "The biharmonic Alt-Caffarelli Problem".
- Dec 13, 2018: Weekly Seminar, EDDY Research Training Group, RWTH Aachen, "On Gradient Flows with Obstacles and Euler's Elastica".